See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Driving a rewarding supply chain improvement culture program in a chemical corporation
- Driving Sustainability & Efficiency
- The contribution of data and analytics to the transformation of supply chain
- Integrated Business Process Journey
- How can supply chain excellence make a powerful difference in companies
- Digital Transformation and Innovation…What is the real Value?
- Effective Role of Material Planning for Supply Chain and its impacts on Business with MENA 2020 Challenges
- Are you ready for the SC digital revolution in the chemical industry?
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from Chemical / Petrochemical (Chemical Manufacturers, Gas, Oil, Energy…) industries involved in:
- Supply chain
- Integrated Supply Chain
- Digital and Digital transformation
- Customer Services
- Inventory, Warehousing
- Demand planning
- Marketing and Sales
- Production and Operations
18 June 2019 I 15.00 – 16.00
Latest trends and developments in supply chain
- How can supply chain excellence make a powerful difference in companies’ performance?
- What are the new ways to make the supply chains more cost efficient?
- Are supply chain excellence and strong customer orientation the true performance differentiators? How are they creating substantial value for industry leaders?
- How to cope with market uncertainties through the supply chain resilience and integrated business planning?
- How to manage large amounts of data and business relationships at the same time?
18 June 2019 I 16.00 – 17.00
Building the Logistics excellence
- Building Digital Logistics and Inventory
- A “total logistics approach” – efficiency, speed and customer service perfection
- Trends and strategies in the carrier performance management and global warehouse strategy
- Automation – everywhere across the supply chain, from robotics and autonomous forklifts in the warehouse to the potential of drones delivering the goods
- A need for businesses to retool the distribution and delivery processes
- Monitoring remote field operations, logistics and inventory, and optimising efficiency through the supply chain transparency networks with dashboards and analytics