- Defining “new normal” demand levels post-pandemic
- Localisation programmes focusing on diversifying and supporting the region’s economic growth
- Innovative business models and services enabled by digitalisation
- Getting value from data that help companies to take actions
- Moving forward with M&A activities and product portfolio differentiation
- How to build truly sustainable supply chains whilst keeping costs under control?
- How to ensure and enforce transparency across the supply chain?
- How to achieve the high level of productivity that drives differentiation and innovation?
- “Bullwhip effect”: Small changes that happen at the end market
4th Annual Supply Chain & Logistics in
17 - 18 November 2021 | Amsterdam/Online
Hot topics that will be discussed at this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”This was one of the most interactive events I have ever attended. Very knowledgeable speakers and great participantsVice President, Major Transformation Project at Solvay
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference