- Supply Chain & emerging markets: New predictions to watch out for in 2022-2023
- “Green” delivery: Making sustainability a priority with eco-friendly delivery routes
- Key-rules to make the drivers’ lives easier: Which methods must be followed to satisfy your employees work-cycle?
- Chemical & petrochemical: The newest and important trends to look for in 2023
- Hottest technologies boom in supply chain & logistics management
- When COVID-19 quiets down: Which “trials” can supply chain shippers expect to face in 2023 year?
- Healthy tendency: World ecological issues and their prevention
SEE THE PREVIOUS SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
CONFERENCE TOPICS 2022
LOOK AT THE TOPICS THAT WERE DISCUSSED
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from chemical/petrochemical industries involved in:
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Acquisitions
- Supply Chain Excellence
- Supply Chain Management
- Operational Excellence
- Supply Planning
- Business Transformation
- Logistics Management
- Supply Value Chain
- Digital Supply Chain
- Sustainability and Governance
- Supply Chain Process Improvement
- Logistics and Supply Chain Distribution
- Multi Modal Logistics
- Supply Chain Systems
- Logistics and Manufacturing Society
- Supplier Management & Governance
- Environment & Sustainable Operations
- SCM Process Excellence
- Risk Management & Capitalization
Boosting Customer Experience Through Logistics Control Towers
Concept of the Logistics Control Tower and Our Journey at AkzoNobel.
- Process with main pillars
- Benefits vs. watchout
Bernardo SANCHEZ H.
Operations Performance & Supply Chain
- What are the variables impacting our Supply Chains these days?
- Supply chain today and the vision for the future
- The Role of Supply Chain within the organization (as value creator), and outside as a face to our customers
- How to minimize gaps in strategic alignment and increase operational efficiency
Compliance Management Within Supply Chain
The presentation will present how Ecolab is proactively managing business risk with a proactive approach on compliance both legal and internal (corporate standard) and how we use it to justify investment and manage risks.
• EU regulation complexity
• importance of compliance within our business
• better management of information
• 6loss intelligence
Experience Report of Hands-on Digitalization Within Chemical Site Logistics - Of Opportunities and Challenges
- Process focus
- Staff onboarding
- Failure culture
Operational Model of Excellence and Strategy, a Game Changer in the One Constant – Change
As the market changed within the O6G industry back in 2014 and continuously throughout today, the operational models and strategies needed to change quickly, to become agile and sustainable, to ensure they remained value adding and competitive.
This operational model of excellence and strategy was designed and implemented, with significant and instant synergies and gains across our value chain and for our clients.
Changing the operational model 180 degrees incl. the mindset, requires clear and simple model and strategy build on key drivers: Safety, Sustainability, Transparency & Standardization, Quality, Innovation and Cost.
Ulrik Vigsøe STOCKMANN
”Good opportunity to exchange experiences in supply chain and logistics improvements and to develop network.– Process Optimisation Director, Braskem