- Defining “new normal” demand levels post-pandemic
- Localisation programmes focusing on diversifying and supporting the region’s economic growth
- Innovative business models and services enabled by digitalisation
- Getting value from data that help companies to take actions
- Moving forward with M&A activities and product portfolio differentiation
- How to build truly sustainable supply chains whilst keeping costs under control?
- How to ensure and enforce transparency across the supply chain?
- How to achieve the high level of productivity that drives differentiation and innovation?
- “Bullwhip effect”: Small changes that happen at the end market
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hot topics that will be discussed at this annual
Today, but even more in the years to come, the chemical and petrochemical industry has to face the key challenging issues that need to be resolved and find solutions that need to be applied. Sustainability, circular economy as well as emerging new technologies supporting supply chain processes with digitalisation, to name a few. The urgent need to realise each stage of the aforementioned areas lead us on the path of – the sooner, the more future-proof. The question chemical industry deals with is how to develop a clear roadmap which enables SCM development to grow and shows the new learning progress at the same time? Join us at this interactive business meeting to have all the questions answered.
The 4th Annual Supply Chain & Logistics in Chemical\Petrochemical Summit has been designed to discuss all current topics and challenges related to circular economy vision, logistic strategies, scanning and detecting components in the supply chain field, AI-based solutions, elements of sustainability, how to be agile and productive, collaboration with suppliers, approaches and prerequisites to bring value throughout the value chain and many more. This international chemical conference will provide you with lessons learned and valuable tips shared by top players within the field. You will also benefit from remarkable networking opportunities due to limited seats of this business event. It will be the right place for sharing ideas, getting insights and inspiration, learning from experienced leaders and establishing important business contacts valuable for the future. Be part of this successful event and enjoy the friendly atmosphere we guarantee together with many opportunities for interaction and discussion with C-level experts.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from chemical & petrochemical industry involved in:
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Acquisitions
- Supply Chain Excellence
- Supply Chain Management
- Operational Excellence
- Supply Planning
- Business Transformation
- Logistics Management
- Chemical Services
- Supply Value Chain
- Digital Supply Chain
- Engineering and Digital Transformation
- Process Safety
- Planning & Optimisation
- Sustainability and Governance
- Acquisitions & Divestments
- Performance & Improvement
- Supply Chain Process Improvement
”Very well organised, good balance of different topics, all very currentGlobal Risk Management Director at Air Liquide